Thursday, September 22, 2011

A tale of Lemons and Lemonade


Here's the dilemma...you step outside to see a beautifully colored sky at sunset but you are surrounded by houses and power lines with no acceptable foreground for an exposure.  What will you do...what WILL you do?  Answer:  Look for a reflection. 

I was headed outside to get some things out of my car and was lamenting my failure to be in a suitable location to photograph the sunset.  When I walked to the back of the Nitro I saw the reflection out of the corner of my eye.  As quickly as I could I dug the G10 out of the Nitro's console, grabbed a tripod from inside the house and set up a shot.  What you see is the result.  Moral of the story?  If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  If life gives you limes, find someone that life has given tequila and make margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment